Prior to entering the clean room, all components are washed in a high pressure
parts washing system. The washing process ensures only clean parts are entering
the clean room.
Swivel Assembly and Automated Testing in Clean Room Environment
The 2,000 square foot Pharmaceutical Grade Assembly and Testing clean room is Class L 100,000 FS 209E
- ISO 14644-1:2015 & 14644-2:2015
- HEPA 99.9% efficient at .43 microns
Before leaving the clean room, a production test is performed on all swivel ports prior to being completely sealed. After sealing, they are ready for paint and then shipment to our customers.
- All ports 100% leak tested at 1.5x max operating pressure
- Test oil cleanliness set to 17/15/12 or better
- Pressure leak test up to 6 ports simultaneously in one test cycle
- Test pressure up to 7,500 psi
- Real time monitoring and recording of pressure, rotating torque and oil cleanliness levels
- All test data is documented and saved for each serialized swivel