Date Posted: 12/12/2017
Department: Supply Cahin
Type of Employment: Full-Time
With over 60 years in business, United Equipment Accessories takes pride in solving rotary motion challenges with innovative designs and superior customer service. We are looking for a talented Inventory Analyst to work with a cross-functional team of professionals to exceed our customers’ unique needs.
- Support day to day business, manufacturing and quality operations by providing prints, travelers, instructions, and other information to team members to meet UEA manufacturing and customer demands.
- Will assist in developing and implementing policies, procedures, systems and best practices with regard to inventory for the purpose of maintaining accurate system information.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with the Supply Chain team to ensure that inventory levels are accurate, with analysis and reconciliation through root cause analysis of discrepancies from daily inventory adjustments and/or cycle counts.
- Act as an accessible department resource providing expert process knowledge, accurate instruction and on-the-job training to team members on supply chain and inventory processes
- This position will have an influence in the assessment of the performance reviews of the indirect team members.
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- AA in Operations, Business or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing environment with inventory and leadership preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Computer proficiency with Syteline or similar ERP system, Excel and MS Office is required.
We offer a family-friendly work environment with competitive compensation and benefits. UEA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
WE SOLVE CHALLENGES FROM THE INSIDE OUT.
You can also submit your application at our office.
Return to Careers