Date Posted: 12/15/2017
Type of Employment: Full-Time
United Equipment Accessories - a leader in the custom design and manufacturing of quality, motion application components and products, is currently seeking an R&D Engineer for our manufacturing facility in Waverly, Iowa. This position is responsible for research and development of new products, services and processes along with applying research theories, principles, and models when conducting experiments and research activities.
The other key responsibility for the R&D Engineer is to assess and improve the capacities of new or existing, and testing and measuring their performance along with summarizing research results and communicating their findings to the UEA team.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in design engineering preferred - development of new products is key
- Ability to effectively work independently, with customers, production department, and other Engineers.
- Strong computer skills - experience with 3D drawing and modeling software; Solid Works and MS Office applications experience is necessary.
- Excellent written, documentation and plan writing skills are essential.
- Good verbal presentation and interpersonal skills required for constructive internal and customer communication.
- Demonstrated experience with root cause analysis, sound judgment and effective decision making ability as well as implementing corrective actions designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan, which includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, life and AD&D Insurance, 401(k) plan with match, Profit Sharing plan, and more.
You can also submit your application at our office.
Return to Careers