Date Posted: 12/15/2017
Type of Employment: Full-Time
United Equipment Accessories, Inc. of Waverly, Iowa seeks a skilled and detail oriented Engineering Design Technician with exceptional drafting and computer skills.
- Prepare accurate product drawings and assembly prints based on engineering approved information and sketches.
- Accurately prepare and revise Bills of Materials.
- Utilize design and production software to create product drawings, assembly prints, and BOMs.
- Supply product design information including estimated production times.
- Create parts books for all UEA products.
- Collaborate with fellow designers, Engineers, Customer Service, and Operations to ensure design specifications are accurately drafted, prioritized and meet customers’ needs.
- Associates degree in drafting or Engineering field and (3) three plus years drafting experience at a manufacturing facility.
- Experience using: Microsoft Office, Solidworks, or similar 3D CAD, and ERP system.
- Strong math, attention to detail and exceptional computer and prioritization skills are necessary.
- Professional and organized with strong communication skills are critical competencies.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit plan, which includes Medical, Life, 401(k), Profit Sharing, and more. UEA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
You can also submit your application at our office.
Return to Careers