Date Posted: 11/30/2017
Department: Machine Shop
Type of Employment: Full-Time
We are looking for CNC Machinists to join our UEA team.
If you are dependable and demonstrate a superior commitment to quality and safety, this might be the career opportunity for you!
- Utilize prints and work orders to accurately select raw materials and machine parts
- Set-up and operate manual machines and CNC machining and turning centers to produce work that meets customer specifications, quality standards, safety requirements and allotted run times
- Operate controls to regulate machine functions including reference planes, surface locations, speed, feed, depth and angle
- Observe machining process to ensure accuracy and make corrective adjustments to controls as necessary
- Measure finished parts using precision instruments, ensuring conformance to specifications and tight tolerances
- Professional conduct and communication skills are required
- Adherence to company quality and safety standards are essential
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- Associates degree in CNC Machining, Tool & Die Making, or related field preferred
- Experience using precision measurement tools such as micrometers, calipers, and bore gauges required
- Must be quality-conscious and demonstrate superior attention to detail
- Strong math and basic computer skills are required
- Must be self-motivated, able to follow written and verbal instructions, meet day-to-day objectives, and collaborate with team members to resolve issues
UEA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
WE SOLVE CHALLENGES FROM THE INSIDE OUT.
You can also submit your application at our office.
Return to Careers